HEATHER WINTERS BULL
Principal Licensed Fiduciary
- Principal Fiduciary
- Licensed Fiduciary #20401
- National Certified Guardian
- Bachelor of Arts – Northern Arizona University
- Vice Chairman – ValleyLife and ValleyLife Foundation
- Mother of Boys
- Dog Lover
Heather Winters Bull has over twenty years of fiduciary industry experience. She holds a Bachelors Degree from Northern Arizona University and has been an Arizona Supreme Court Licensed Fiduciary since 2001. Ms. Bull is also a National Certified Guardian with the Center for Guardianship Certification.
Her years of service include serving as Vice Chair of ValleyLife Board of Directors and the ValleyLife Foundation, acting as Vice President of the Arizona Fiduciaries Association, and serving as a Board Member of the Human Service Professionals West organization. Heather Bull is also an active member of the National Guardianship Association.
Heather has dedicated her life to the service of the vulnerable community as a mother of children with a disability, Guardian of her developmentally disabled brother, and as Agent and care provider for her grandmother and mother suffering from Alzheimer's.
Heather has participated on numerous legislative committees, presented educational seminars, and developed accounting and reporting programs to promote administrative transparency and efficiency in the management of clients estates.
In addition to her fiduciary experience, Heather reviewed court accounts and provided recommendations to the Maricopa County Superior Court as a Probate Court Accountant.
As an industry leader, Heather Winters Bull has participated in lobbying efforts to promote positive changes in the fiduciary industry and she continues to vigorously advocate for ethics in the fiduciary profession.
- Licensed Fiduciary #20692
- National Certified Guardian
- Graduate Cum Laude at Grand Canyon University with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management.
- Nearly 15 years serving and advocating for the vulnerable population in the fiduciary industry.
-Board of Directors of the Arizona Fiduciaries Association
-Member of the Arizona Geriatric Society, and the National Guardianship Association.
- Family Oriented
- Certified Paralegal®
-17+ years in Accounts Payable
- Nature lover
- Office recycling program maven
- Reception and administrative background
- Website and marketing design
- Professional Photographer
- Artist with an old soul
- Newly wed
- Licensed Fiduciary #20912
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Arizona Native and Sun Devil
- Enjoys being outdoors: gardening, hiking and swimming
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Certified Direct Care Worker
- 3 wonderful children
- 6 beautiful grandchildren
- Family time
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Rhode Island in 2017.
- I have lived in 5 different states.
- Professional Musician.
- AP/AR experience for 3 years.
- Chess fanatic.