HEATHER WINTERS BULL
Principal Licensed Fiduciary
- Principal Fiduciary
- Licensed Fiduciary #20401
- National Certified Guardian
- Bachelor of Arts – Northern Arizona University
- Vice Chairman – ValleyLife and ValleyLife Foundation
- Mother of Boys
- Dog Lover
Heather Winters Bull, Principal Fiduciary and Founder, has over twenty one years of fiduciary industry experience. Heather Bull holds a Bachelors Degree from Northern Arizona University and has been an Arizona Supreme Court Licensed Fiduciary since 2001. Ms. Bull is also a National Certified Guardian by the Center for Guardianship Certification.
Her years of experience include serving as Vice Chair on the Board of Directors of ValleyLife and ValleyLife Foundation, acting as Vice President of the Arizona Fiduciaries Association, the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center Professional Advisory Council, and serving as a Board Member of the Human Service Professionals West organization. Heather is also an active member of the National Guardianship Association.
Heather Bull has dedicated her life to the service of the vulnerable community as a mother of children with a disability, Guardian for her developmentally disabled brother, and as a care manager for her mother who is living with Alzheimers.
Ms. Bull has participated on numerous legislative committees, presented educational seminars, and developed accounting and reporting programs to promote administrative transparency and efficiency in the management of client's estates.
In addition to her fiduciary experience, Ms. Bull reviewed court accounts and provided recommendations to the Maricopa County Superior Court as a Probate Court Accountant.
As an industry leader, Heather Winters Bull has participated in lobbying efforts to promote positive changes in the fiduciary industry and she continues to vigorously advocate for ethics in the fiduciary profession.
- Licensed Fiduciary #20692
- National Certified Guardian
- Graduate Cum Laude at Grand Canyon University with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management.
- Nearly 15 years serving and advocating for the vulnerable population in the fiduciary industry.
-Board of Directors of the Arizona Fiduciaries Association
-Member of the Arizona Geriatric Society, and the National Guardianship Association.
- Family Oriented
- Certified Paralegal®
-17+ years in Accounts Payable
- Nature lover
- Office recycling program maven
- Property management
- Reception and administrative background
- Website and marketing design
- Professional Photographer
- Artist with an old soul
- Newly wed
- Licensed Fiduciary #20912
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration
- Arizona Native and Sun Devil
- Enjoys being outdoors: gardening, hiking and swimming
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Certified Direct Care Worker
- 3 wonderful children
- 6 beautiful grandchildren
- Family time
- Military Veteran (Military Police Officer)
- Certified in Level IV - Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Studies from Honors College at Grand Canyon University.
- MBA from Grand Canyon University.
- Board Member of the Governors Council on Head and Spinal Cord Injury.
- B-Licensed Sky-Diver (93 jumps) and Certified Scuba Diver